We are privileged to be able to host Bromsgrove Youth & Community Hub in the basement area of our church building.
The Hub is an independent CIO, but partnership working with other agencies and churches across the community of Bromsgrove are central to all that takes place.
The core aims of The Hub are to provide a safe place where young people can seek help and support for a wide range of needs. If we can’t help at The Hub, we will signpost young people to the right agency who can.
As well as offering general drop-in sessions for young people to come and go as they please, The Hub also has a range of more structured groups and activities. These include:
Activities to support young people with physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
- Support and counselling for mental health needs.
- Family support.
- Provision of a quiet place and Wi-Fi for young to do schoolwork.
- Art group and workshops.
- Music tuition.
- LGBTQ+ support group.
- Lifestyle advice, including sexual health.
- Life skills such as cooking and budgeting
- Employability workshops including CV writing.
- Volunteering and training opportunities
- Community based social action projects.
The Hub’s staff team also engage in outreach work to make contact with other young people, as well as going into local schools to offer personal and group support sessions.
The Hub is managed by Sarah Mulhall who can be contacted in the following ways:
Phone: 07717 438427
Email: [email protected]
Twitter / FB: The Hub Bromsgrove
A copy of the business plan for the Hub can be seen here