Refreshments precede morning worship from 10am to 10:25am.
Morning worship begins at 10:30am, after refreshments have been served and typically lasts for 75-80 minutes. Don’t worry if you are late, please come in anyway – we will always find you a seat. We do not have a ‘set pattern’ to our worship, as it varies from week to week, using the best of traditional and modern songs of worship.
Our aim is always to encourage people to encounter and experience God in the freedom of His Spirit. There is a crèche, and groups for young people.
Communion is held on the third Sunday morning of each month and All-Age Worship (AAW) is normally on the first Sunday of each month.
Please be aware that we have chosen to leave some of our Covid safety measures in place for your benefit. We would ask for your support with the following:
- Maintain Covid-safe ventilation – windows will be open. Please do bring extra layers in the colder months.
- Continue to encourage everyone to hand sanitise as they enter the building. Hand sanitiser is available throughout the building.
- You are welcome to continue to wear a face covering, although this is not mandatory.
- There is an area within the church where you can continue to socially distance yourself and family from others. Please speak to one of our stewards if you would like us to show you where you can find this area.
- We will not be passing round an offering bag during our service. If you wish to make a donation towards the work of the church, please use the box provided which can be found in our foyer.
- Continue to serve communion by dropping the bread into people’s hands, and holding the trays whilst people remove their own cup.
This will be updated post COVID-19.
If a sermon has been recorded or live-streamed you can listen to/see it here.
Please note that these sermons are provided for your personal use only. Further uploading, linking to other sites, or any other use is not permitted.
Our safeguarding policy can be viewed here.