We will do this by:
- Helping each other to discover the unique ways in which God has gifted and equipped us so that we can all serve him as he intends.
- Allowing God to challenge us through the Holy Spirit to embrace fresh ways of being church, even when that feels risky.
- Evangelistically meeting the needs of our local community as we seek to be church away from our buildings, sharing the love of Jesus in creative and imaginative ways.
- Supporting the mission and ministry of Churches Together in Bromsgrove and responding to opportunities for community engagement / development as they arise.
- Partnering with others beyond ourselves (locally and globally) who are seeking to achieve God’s Kingdom purposes in ways and places that we can’t do or go to on our own.