Our Sunday morning services begin at 10:30am in our church building and on live stream. We are hoping to be able to soon re-start serving refreshments from 10:00am after having to take a break from this for Covid safety reasons.
Please be aware that we have chosen to leave some of our Covid safety measures in place for now. We would ask for your support with the following:
• Maintain pre & post-service checklists for touchpoint cleaning (revised where necessary / possible).
• Maintain Covid-safe ventilation.
• Continue to encourage everyone to hand sanitise as they enter the building.
• Continue to collect track & trace information.
• Face masks must be worn whilst entering and leaving the building, when moving around inside, and especially when singing. Current guidelines suggest that masks could be removed once seated, but we would prefer that face masks are left on the whole time.
• Continue to request that people give careful thought to maintaining appropriate social distancing when arriving, moving around inside the building, and leaving.
• Further reduction to the distancing between rows of chairs and widths of aisles to enable more chairs to be set out in the worship area.
• Allow people to make their own decisions on social distancing when seated. If someone continues to prefer a space between themselves or family bubble, and another person or bubble, “Seat not in use” signs will be available so that at least a two seat gap can be set.
• Continue to use the offerings box instead of passing around the offering bags.
• Continue to serve communion by dropping the bread into people’s hands, and holding the trays whilst people remove their own cup.
• Refreshments will be served from 10:00am when we have people in place to do so. Drinks must be collected and taken immediately to your seat.