We will do this by:
- Loving each other as family, caring for the whole person, and loving our neighbour as ourselves.
- Being open with our welcome to ensure that everyone feels at home and knows that they are valued in our community.
- Giving priority to those in need as we release time and resources to the meet the needs of those around us.
- Demonstrating our commitment to Jesus through baptism and our commitment to each other through Covenant Partnership.
- Respecting view-points and opinions different to our own as we willingly explore diversity together, and respond to each other in Christ-like ways.